The heat-insulation used everywhere where it is necessary to support the set temperature range. Heat-insulating materials in building apply to warming of outside walls, overlapping of the bottom and top floor and garrets.
At installation of heating mains and pipelines application heat-insulated materials allows to reduce essentially heat loss and power inputs to prevent freezing and losses of a condensate which promotes occurrence of corrosion and the subsequent destruction of designs.
For thermo-insulation manufacturing use materials with high porosity and the non-uniform structure, heat conductivity having low factor. It is considered one of the best heat insulators usual air (the factor of its heat conductivity is equal 0,025 Vt/m2K). Therefore the majority of heaters have the porous structure which has been filled in with it (for example, polyfoam, mineral and basalt fibres). However there is such concept as “convection”, that is natural hashing of cold and warm layers of air which also leads to heat losses. In such cases for prevention convection in addition use vapour seal or heaters with close pores (the made foam polyethylene, and also styrofoam and other heat insulators).
By production of works the "Raduga" uses a material "Corundum". "Corundum" - working out of the Russian scientists – liquid ceramic heat-insulated a material surpassing to properties known analogues. Uniqueness insulated properties "Corundum" - result of intensive molecular effect of the rarefied air which is in hollow spheres.
"Corundum" consists from high-quality acryl binding, the original developed composition of catalysts and clamps, ceramic superthin-walled microspheres with discharged air. Besides the basic structure special additives which exclude corrosion occurrence on surfaces of metal and formation of a fungus in the conditions of the increased humidity on concrete surfaces are entered into a material. This combination does a material a lung, flexible, extensible, having excellent adhesion to covered surfaces. The material on a consistence reminding a usual paint, is suspension of white colour which can be put on any surface. After drying the elastic polymeric cover which has unique heat-insulated properties in comparison with traditional insulators and ensures anticorrosive protection.
Liquid composite heat-insulated the material "CORUNDUM" has already proved in the market of a professional thermo-insulation and has following advantages:
• It is possible to put on metal, plastic, concrete, a brick and other construction materials, and also on the equipment, pipelines and air lines.
• Has excellent adhesion to metal, plastic, propylene that allows to isolate a covered surface from water and air access.
• It is impenetrable for water and it is not subject to influence of a water solution of salt. Covers ensure protection of a surface against effect of a moisture, an atmospheric precipitation and temperature drops.
• Effectively reduces heat loss and increases anticorrosive protection.
• Protects a surface from condensate formation.
• the Coat layer in the thickness in 1 mm 50 mm of rolled isolation or a bricklaying in 1-1,5 bricks ensure in the thickness the same insulating properties, as.
• It is put on a surface of any form.
• does not create additional load on bearing designs.
• Prevents temperature deformations of metal designs.
• Reflects to 85 % of radiant energy.
• Ensures constant access to survey of the isolated surface without necessity of a stop of production, the idle times connected with repair, and failures in machinery and plant work.
• does not collapse under the influence of UF radiations.
• Fast procedure of drawing of covers reduces expenditures of labour in comparison with traditional insulators (it is easily and fast put by a brush, the device of vacuum drawing).
• it is easily under repair and restored.
• It is isolating material which does not sustain combustion. The material is maintained at temperatures from – 60 With to + 250 d 260°Ñ char, at 800°Ñ decays with allocation oxide of carbon and oxide of nitrogen that promotes slowing down of distribution of a flame.
• it is ecologically safe, nontoxical, does not contain harmful flying organic connections.
• Racks to alkalis.
• the Hydrogen indicator (pH) 8,5 – 9,5
• Time of complete drying of one layer 24 hours
• Settlement heat conductivity at 20°Ñ 0, 001 Vt/m °Ñ
• Service life of a material from 15 years.
• it is Completely certificated in Russia.
At modern requests to power profitability and safety inhabited and industrial structures even more often in capital construction and on the important industrial targets are applied liquid ceramic heat-insulated materials which find the consumer, thanks to a wide scope and simplicity of use at small expenses of work.